About the company
Headquartered in Rotterdam, Uper Energy provides technical asset management services for solar PV assets. As of this year, the company manages a fast-growing portfolio exceeding 175MW across five European countries. Uper Energy is a subsidiary of developer and EPC, Unisun Energy B.V., and part of the Alternus Energy Group Plc (Alternus). Alternus is an international vertically integrated independent power producer (IPP). Headquartered in Ireland, and listed on the Euronext Growth Oslo, the Company develops, installs, owns, and operates midsized utility scale solar parks.
Your qualifications & competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering or Sustainable Energy Technology).
- Good communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an O&M environment.
- Experience with software programs Meteocontrol (VCOM) and PVsyst is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
- Should have strong attention to detail but still be able to deal with deadlines.
- VCA++ or SCC certificate or equivalent is mandatory (or willingness to obtain).
- Driver’s License (B) required.
What we offer:
- Working in a young growing, international diverse team;
- Excellent future opportunities for personal and professional development
- Exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals;
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 25 leave days plus days when Group offices are closed
- Pension plan paid by Uper;
- A 13thmonth;
- Travel allowance;
- Lunch at the office;
Are you interested? Please send your CV & motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org